Acer aspire drivers download - Note: you can find the right driver for your Acer on their official website. Acer Aspire PCs are taking over the whole market with the development of their new products. Their drivers are now famous for their advanced performance and one of them is. Acer Aspire Switch 10 E SW3-013P drivers are vital for the performance of you Aspire Switch 10 E SW3-013P laptops. Downloading and updating the best-matched Aspire Switch 10 E SW3-013P drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and other Windows OS from time to time are helpful to keep your notebook running in the optimal status. OS Date added File size File name Down loads Download link; Windows 7 32 bit: 25 Jan 2015: 15.34 MB: cardreade0.zip: 836: Download: Windows 7 64 bit: 25 Jan 2015: 15.37 MB: cardread2c.zip.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8265U, 1.60 GHz Quad-Core
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Total number of memory slots: 2
- Card Reader: Yes, SD and SDXC
- Storage: SSD storage capacity total 256 GB
- Display: 39.6 cm (15.6 inches) LCD, ComfyView, Full HD
- Graphics Card: Inte UHD Graphics 620, DDR4 SDRAM, Shared
- Wireless LAN standard: IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n / ac
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 5.0
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
This package contains the files needed for installing the ME driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
The Management Engine feature enables computers to make use of various technologies such as AMT or power management. Installing appropriate drivers allows compatible systems to benefit from this feature embedded in the CPU chipset.
By updating this software to a newer version, you get various stability improvements, enhanced compatibility with different components, and even added support for new technologies.
To benefit from all these, make sure that the download record is suitable for your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. Also, don't forget to perform a reboot so that all changes take effect.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, if you intend to apply this ME release, click the download button and install the package. Don't forget to check back with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.