If you have not already done so, download and install this driver BEFORE connecting your radio to your computer. Select x86 for 32-bit systems or select x64 for 64-bit systems. Select x86 for 32-bit systems or select x64 for 64-bit systems. 'As a result of the incident, the FIA regrets to inform that the driver of car #19, Antoine Hubert (FRA), succumbed to his injuries, and passed away at 6.35pm. 'The driver of car #12, Juan-Manuel.
Antoine-WALKMAN Antoine Driver Download
Antoine-walkman Antoine Driver Download Windows 7
Programming Software &
General notes on firmware upgrading:
General notes on installing programming software:
- Firmware updates do not need to be applied in order. You can skip right to the latest working firmware update.
- Normally each firmware update will also include a new version of programming software.
- All radios shipped will have the latest updates installed that were available on the date of shipping.
Some antivirus software will give a false-positive warning when downloading or installing programming software.
The following procedure is a workaround for Kaspersky Antivirus and other brands of antivirus should be similar.
- Turn the antivirus software off while downloading or installing the programming software
- Install the programming software
- Open the 'settings' or 'tools' window for the antivirus software, but do not re-activate its protection yet
- You should find a way to add an 'exception' so that a particular program will not be scanned by the antivirus software
- Use Google to search for 'name-of-your-antivirus-software' + 'add an exception' if you need help figuring it out
- You will add exceptions for the .exe files in the folder where your programming software was installed
- If done correctly, your antivirus will ignore the programming software when you run it
- Remember to turn your antivirus software back on after adding the exceptions
A USB cable driver required for AT-D868UV and/or AT-D878UV radios
If you have not already done so, download and install this driver BEFORE connecting your radio to your computer. Select x86 for 32-bit systems or select x64 for 64-bit systems. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
|Digital Contact List from RadioID.net |
The RadioID.net website has stopped providing the Digital Contact List in the CSV file format. The file format is now JSON.
To quickly convert a .json file to a .csv file you can use Digital ID List Converter.
1) Extract Digital ID List Converter.zip to a folder 2) Run the JsonToCsv.exe
3) Click on Convert, it will allow you open a .json file 4) Click on Save, it will save to a .csv file
To check the current version of your firmware, press MENU, scroll down to SETTINGS, press SELECT, scroll to FIRMWARE VER to see the number of your firmware. Press BACK three times to exit the screen. If your version number is less than the latest version shown below, you should upgrade to the latest version.
Firmware Update files contain the firmware, instructions
and the latest Computer Programming Software (CPS)
Firmware Update v1.22
February 6, 2021
September 18, 2020
Firmware Update v1.20P
September 8, 2020
Firmware Update v1.19
June 16, 2020
CPS (Only) Update v1.18N
April 30, 2020
Firmware Update v1.18
April 11, 2020
Firmware Update v1.17
January 16, 2020
Firmware Update v1.16
November 22, 2019
Firmware Update v1.15
September 29, 2019
Firmware Update v1.14
September 1, 2019
Firmware Update v1.13
June 15, 2019
Firmware Update v1.12
April 30, 2019
Firmware Update v1.11N
April 9, 2019
Firmware Update v1.11
April 4, 2019
Firmware Update v1.10
December 30, 2018
Firmware Update v1.09
December 3, 2018
is a stand-alone program
for updating firmware. Just
extract the .zip file to a folder
and run the .exe file, no installation required.