After connecting a monitor to a system running Windows XP, it will be automatically recognised and installed. However, installing a specific driver for the monitor can be beneficial to give better colour accuracy and to ensure the right resolutions can be supported.
Acer Crystal Eye Webcam Windows 10 free download - Acer Crystal Eye Webcam Driver for Aspire, Acer Crystal Eye webcam, Acer Crystal Eye Webcam Driver for Extensa, and many more programs.
- Download ACER Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder drivers, firmware, bios, tools, utilities. Sony Vaio VPCEG1BFX/L Atheros LAN Driver 126.96.36.199 for Windows 7 64-bit.
- Download and install Acer Drivers. If you are having problems with an Acer PC or another Acer device, the problem could be with your Acer Drivers. This often happens when users upgrade to a new Operating System and fail to update their Drivers so the Acer Drivers may be out of date or may have become corrupt over time.
- Install Acer Aspire one laptop drivers for Windows 7 x64, or download DriverPack Solution software for automatic drivers intallation and update.
To download and install a monitor driver, please follow these steps:
- Visit the Drivers and Manuals section of the Acer support website.
- Enter your Serial Number/SNID or search for your product by Model.
- Click the orange icon in front of the driver download.
- Click the Download link for the file you want to download.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file. The folder will contain the files needed for the driver installation.
- Click Start, then right-click My Computer (or Computer) and click Manage.
- In the Computer Management window, on the left, click Device Manager.
- Click the + sign in front of Monitors. The connected monitors will display. At least one will be named Generic PnP Monitor or Plug and Play Monitor.
- Right-click this entry, and select Update Driver. You will see a Hardware Update Wizard.
- For using Windows Update, select No, not this time and click Next.
- Next, select Install from a list of specific location (Advanced), and click Next.
- In the next window for search and installation options, select Search for the best driver in these locations, and select the Include this location in the search box.
- Click Browse, and navigate to the folder containing the monitor driver files. Click OK when this folder is selected.
- Back in the Hardware Update Wizard, click Next. Windows will now search for the driver and install it automatically. When the installation is complete, click Finish.
Acer E320 Driver Download For Windows 7
In case you have more than one monitor listed, and the above steps do not install the driver properly, try the other entry or entries in the device manager.